Monday, February 9, 2015

Information About Advair

Approved Uses for ADVAIR

ADVAIR DISKUS is a prescription medicine for the treatment of asthma in patients 4 years and older.
ADVAIR HFA is a prescription medicine for the treatment of asthma in patients 12 years and older.
ADVAIR should be used only if your healthcare provider decides that your asthma is not well controlled with a
long-term asthma control medicine, such as an inhaled corticosteroid.
ADVAIR DISKUS 250/50 is a prescription medicine approved for adults with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including chronic bronchitis, emphysema, or both. You should only take 1 inhalation of ADVAIR DISKUS twice a day. Higher doses will not provide additional benefits.
ADVAIR is not for, and should not be used to treat, sudden symptoms of asthma or COPD. ADVAIR won't replace a rescue inhaler.
ADVAIR HFA is not approved for the treatment of COPD.

Important Safety Information for ADVAIR

  • People with asthma who take long-acting beta2-adrenergic agonist (LABA) medicines, such as salmeterol (one of the medicines in ADVAIR), have an increased risk of death from asthma problems. It is not known whether fluticasone propionate, the other medicine in ADVAIR, reduces the risk of death from asthma problems seen with LABA medicines, such as salmeterol.
  • It is not known if LABA medicines, such as salmeterol, increase the risk of death in people with COPD.
  • Call your healthcare provider if breathing problems worsen over time while using ADVAIR. You may need different treatment.
  • Get emergency medical care if:
    • your breathing problems worsen quickly
    • you use your rescue inhaler, but it does not relieve your breathing problems
  • ADVAIR should be used only if your healthcare provider decides that your asthma is not well controlled with a long-term asthma control medicine, such as an inhaled corticosteroid.
  • When your asthma is well controlled, your healthcare provider may tell you to stop taking ADVAIR. Your healthcare provider will decide if you can stop ADVAIR without loss of asthma control. Your healthcare provider may prescribe a different asthma control medicine for you, such as an inhaled corticosteroid.
  • Children and adolescents with asthma who take LABA medicines may have an increased risk of hospitalization for asthma problems.
  • Do not use ADVAIR to treat sudden symptoms of asthma or COPD. Always have a rescue inhaler with you to treat sudden symptoms.
  • Do not use ADVAIR DISKUS if you have a severe allergy to milk proteins. Do not use ADVAIR DISKUS or ADVAIR HFA if you are allergic to any of the ingredients in the products. Ask your healthcare provider if you are not sure.
  • Do not use ADVAIR more often than prescribed.
  • Do not take ADVAIR with other medicines that contain a LABA for any reason.
  • Tell your healthcare provider about all the medicines you take and about all of your health conditions.
  • ADVAIR can cause serious side effects, including:
    • fungal infection in your mouth or throat (thrush). Rinse your mouth with water without swallowing after using ADVAIR to help reduce your chance of getting thrush.
    • pneumonia. People with COPD have a higher chance of getting pneumonia. ADVAIR DISKUS may increase the chance of getting pneumonia. Call your healthcare provider if you notice any of the following symptoms:
      • increase in mucus (sputum) production
      • change in mucus color
      • fever
      • chills
      • increased cough
      • increased breathing problems
    • weakened immune system and increased chance of getting infections (immunosuppression). You should avoid exposure to chickenpox and measles, and, if exposed, tell your healthcare provider right away. Worsening of existing tuberculosis, fungal, bacterial, viral, or parasitic infections, or herpes infection of the eye (ocular herpes simplex) may occur.
    • reduced adrenal function. This can happen when you stop taking an oral corticosteroid (such as prednisone) and start taking a medicine containing an inhaled corticosteroid (such as ADVAIR). When your body is under stress such as from fever, trauma (such as a car accident), infection, surgery, or worse COPD symptoms, adrenal insufficiency can get worse and may cause death. Symptoms of adrenal insufficiency include:
      • feeling tired
      • lack of energy
      • weakness
      • nausea and vomiting
      • low blood pressure
    • sudden breathing problems immediately after inhaling your medicine
    • serious allergic reactions. Call your healthcare provider or get emergency medical care if you get any of the following symptoms of a serious allergic reaction:
      • rash
      • hives
      • swelling of your face, mouth, and tongue
      • breathing problems
    • effects on heart
      • increased blood pressure
      • a fast or irregular heartbeat
      • chest pain
    • effects on nervous system
      • tremor
      • nervousness
    • bone thinning or weakness (osteoporosis)
    • slowed growth in children. A child's growth should be checked often.
    • eye problems including glaucoma and cataracts. You should have regular eye exams
      while using ADVAIR.
    • changes in laboratory blood values (sugar, potassium, certain types of white blood cells)
    • ADVAIR HFA can cause throat tightness.
  • Common side effects of ADVAIR DISKUS for asthma include:
    • upper respiratory tract infection
    • throat irritation
    • hoarseness and voice changes
    • thrush in your mouth or throat
    • bronchitis
    • cough
    • headache
    • nausea and vomiting
  • In children with asthma, infections in the ear, nose, and throat are common.
  • Common side effects of ADVAIR DISKUS 250/50 for COPD include:
    • thrush in your mouth or throat
    • throat irritation
    • hoarseness and voice changes
    • viral respiratory infections
    • headache
    • muscle and bone pain
  • Common side effects of ADVAIR HFA for asthma include:
    • upper respiratory tract infection
    • throat irritation
    • hoarseness and voice changes
    • headache
    • dizziness
    • nausea and vomiting
  • Rinse your mouth with water without swallowing after using ADVAIR to help reduce your chance of
    getting thrush.
  •  
  • Read more on http://www.advair.com/
  • Read about asthma at http://www.healthsurvey.org

10 comments:

  1. After having a persistent cough for over a year, I was diagnosed with COPD in March 2015. In 2016 my COPD got worse to the point where not only do I have trouble sleeping at night, I also struggle to get air into my lungs. I read in a health forum of a herbal clinic (NewLife Herbal Clinic) who have successful treatment to COPD/Emphysema, i immediately contacted the herbal clinic via their website and purchased the COPD herbal remedy, I used the remedy for 7 weeks, all my symptoms were reversed, i did another test for confirmation, i was declared COPD free. Visit (www. newlifeherbalclinic. weebly. com) or email (newlifeherbalclinic @ gmail. com)

    ReplyDelete

  2. My husband was diagnosed several years ago with emphysema. He was able to quit smoking and we stayed on top of any illness. He has been hospitalized with pneumonia every year. His breathing has been getting worse but oxygen levels stay in the 97 to 98 range except when he's in hospital. For a year now he has been passing out. It is only for 1 to 3 minutes and was only when he would start coughing. The doctor changed his medications around but he passes out when breathing a bit hard. Also his feet swell up and are numb all the time. He then started using a cane. i searched for alternative treatment before i was introduced to Health herbal clinic by a friend here in the United states she told me they have successful herbal treatment to Emphysema and other lungs diseases. I spoke to few people who used the treatment here in USA and they all gave a positive response, so i immediately purchased the Emphysema herbal formula for my husband and he commenced usage, its totally unexplainable how all the symptoms totally dissapeared, his cough was gone and he no longer experience shortness of breath(dyspnea), contact this herbal clinic via their email healthherbalclinic@gmail.com Or website www.healthherbalclinic.weebly.com. Herbs are truely gift from God

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was told I had emphysema in 1987 when I was 45 years old. I smoked for 30 years, but quit smoking as soon as I was told that I had COPD. Quitting smoking was the hardest thing I ever did. But I knew I would die if I didn't. My health was getting so bad that I needed oxygen 24/7 and was down to 92lbs. Thankfully, in 1999 I got lung volume reduction surgery. It saved my life. I no longer needed oxygen and was able to climb stairs, dance, and travel the world. That good fortune lasted for almost 13 years. I am now back on oxygen 24/7 and can't climb stairs, dance or travel the world. i searched for alternative treatment Online i was introduced to Health herbal clinic by a friend here in the United states she told me they have successful herbal treatment to Emphysema and other lungs diseases. I spoke to few people who used the treatment here in USA and they all gave a positive response, so i immediately purchased the COPD herbal formula and commenced usage, its totally unexplainable how all the symptoms totally dissapeared, my cough was gone and i no longer experience shortness of breath(dyspnea), contact this herbal clinic via their email Info@ healthherbalclinic. net Or website www. healthherbalclinic. net Herbs are truely gift from God

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm 15 years old. I was born with HIV my mother passed away because of the HIV infection And I regret why i never met Dr Itua he could have cured my mum for me because as a single mother it was very hard for my mother I came across Dr itua healing words online about how he cure different disease in different races diseases like HIV/Aids Herpes,Parkison,Asthma,Autism,Copd,Epilepsy,Shingles,Cold Sore,Infertility, Chronic Fatigues Syndrome,Fibromyalgia,Love Spell,Prostate Cancer,Lung Cancer,Glaucoma.,psoriasis, Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,psoriasis,
    Dementia.,Tach Disease,Breast Cancer,Blood Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Love Spell,Chronic Diarrhea,Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Weak Erection,Breast Enlargment,Penis Enlargment,Hpv,measles, tetanus, whooping cough, tuberculosis, polio and diphtheria)Diabetes Hepatitis even Cancer I was so excited but frighten at same time because I haven't come across such thing article online then I contacted Dr Itua on Mail drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/ . I also chat with him on what's app +2348149277967 he tells me how it works then I tell him I want to proceed I paid him so swiftly Colorado post office I receive my herbal medicine within 4/5 working days he gave me guild lines to follow and here am I living healthy again can imagine how god use men to manifest his works am I writing in all articles online to spread the god work of Dr Itua Herbal Medicine,He's a Great Man.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am very much happy to share to every viewers that is reading this,I want to inform the whole public of how I got help for my herpes, I wanted this since 6 months ago, I have also taken treatment from some doctor,few weeks back I came on the net to see if I will be able to get any information as to cure my herpes, on my search I saw various testimony of people who was helped by a great man called Dr Akhigbe and without any hesitation, I contacted him, I wrote to him and and he guided me, I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for me and indeed 3 weeks after I started using the medicine, I was completely happy as it worked for me.I went to the hospital for check up and indeed I was declared negative from my disease, and I also waited again for two weeks and went back to another hospital for check up to be fully sure and to my great surprise I was still declared negative, and I decided to share this great opportunity to those people out there fighting this sickness, You can contact him now for your medicine to cure your diseases, contact his Email; drrealakhigbe@gmail.com or Whatsapp +2348142454860. website. hpps:drrealakhigbe.weebly.com

    Dr Akhigbe also cure diseases like..
    HIV
    Herpes
    Cancer
    Chronic Disease
    Asthma
    External infection
    Als
    Heart Disease
    Diabetes
    Kidney Disease
    Lupus
    Epilepsy
    Stroke
    Eczema
    Eating Disorder
    Back Pain. etc
    contact him for your solution.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello everyone! my name is Noah, I'm writing this article to appreciate the good work of DR AKHIGBE that helped me recently to bring back my wife that left me for another man for the past 6 months. After seeing a comment of a woman on the internet testifying of how she was helped by DR AKHIGBE I also decided to contact him for help because all i wanted was for me to get my wife, happiness and to make sure that my child grows up with his mother 'I love my wife' Am happy today that he helped me and i can proudly say that my wife is now with me again and she is now in love with me like never before. Are you in need of any help in your relationship like getting back your man, wife, boyfriend, girlfriend or loves and family relationship. Viewers reading my post that needs the help of DR AKHIGBE should contact him via E-mail: drrealakhigbe@gmail.com You can also call or contact him via whatsapp +2348142454860 He also cure deadly diseases and virus with his natural herbal medicine herbs. like
    HIV/AIDS
    HERPES
    EPILEPSY
    NAUSEA VOMITING OR DIARRHEA
    STROKE
    EXTERNAL INFECTION
    CANCER
    DIABETES
    CHRONIC DISEASE
    HEPATITIS A&B AND OTHERS. his email again: drrealakhigbe@gmail.com
    number : +2348142454860

    ReplyDelete